Thursday, October 25, 2012



The Farrow Family
(I have the cutest Grandson)
 

I finally know what it is like to be a Grandma!  Henry David Farrow is the cutest grandchild ever! Well, so far.  I was lucky enough to be there while Jessica was in labor and for the delivery.  It was an amazing experience.  I have to say that it is hard to watch your daughter go through this experience.  I had a knot in my stomach the whole time knowing what lied ahead for her.  But I came away from this whole experience with so much love and respect for her and her ability to stay focused and committed to delivering that cute little boy naturally.  That was what she wanted to do and she did it.  I could never do it!  I also gained so much love and respect for John.  What a great husband he is.  So thoughtful, loving and kind.  He gave Jessica the support she needed to make this incredible sacrifice of herself in order to give birth to cute little Henry.  They are going to make the most wonderful parents!  I loved my time there being with Jessica and  John, sewing for the nursery, but most of all snuggling with my very first grandchild.  Hopefully there will be lots and lots more of the precious babies in our family.  Thank you Jessica and Johns for letting me be a part of this very special day!

No comments: